Energy Space offer a range of learning, assessment and reporting tools to support teacher delivery of the Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician. They are designed to;
- further assist with the validation of electrical apprentice competence
- improve electrical apprentice retention and reporting transparency
The integrated online system, includes:
Access to skills assessments for core and specific elective units via the i-auditor application for the Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician mapped to the National Training Package.
Teachers are able to compliment existing delivery materials and methodologies by guiding electrical apprentices through Energy Space’s online learning activities and assessments.
As electrical apprentices navigate through topics, quizzes and support materials, teachers gain access to results instantly through Lighthouse.
Managing class and varied individual progression is simple as teachers have the ability to unlock topics, providing apprentices with the opportunity to move ahead or consolidate their learning, keeping them challenged.
The unit assessments are designed to test an apprentice’s critical knowledge and skills for each unit. To conduct unit assessments you have access to the LMS to assess the knowledge component and iAuditor, a tablet application, to record, photograph and sign off the skills component.
Complimentary to the LMS and iAuditor, eProfiling, the workplace profiling system tracks onsite skills activity. All results collected link seamlessly to Lighthouse, the central reporting hub to assist teachers with the assessment of competence.
What’s all the fuss about?
- Time saving (no marking or development of resources necessary)
- Access results instantly
- Simple dashboard to view apprentice progress
- Customise the portal by uploading your own support resources
- Unit assessments mapped to the National Training Package
- Validated and moderated by industry experts
- Supports flexible, blended learning delivery